Update on changing the gate and front bed


on Wednesday, June, 20 2018 @ 02:46:00 am (61 words)
In General [ 676 views ]

I finished up moving the opening.  Dug out the bed and filled it with a mixture of humus, soil, and composted manure.  I put some irises that my sister had given me and moved some daylilies that were starting to die off.  I had meant to move the daylilies before now but hadn't found the time.  I think they will recover.

 


No feedback yet

Leave a comment


Your email address will not be revealed on this site.
  
(For my next comment on this site)
(Allow users to contact me through a message form -- Your email will not be revealed!)